The Truth About Love AddictionMay 14, 2014
How Big Pharma Helped to Create the Deadly Drug SpiceMay 19, 2014
Almost every single mass shooting incident in the past 20 years has had one thing in common; and it isn’t the weapons. The overwhelming evidence suggests the single largest common factor in all of these incidents is that all of the perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic medications or had been at some point in the immediate past right before they committed their crimes.
We are going to list some of the shooters and try to point out the link between medications and shootings.
- Eric Harris was 17. He was first on Zoloft then Luvox. And Dylan Klebold who was 18. The two killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical record were never made available to the public.
- Jeff Weise was 16 and had been prescribed 60mg/day of Prozac when he shot his gradnfather, his grandfathers’ girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, MN. He then shot himself. 10 people died, 12 were wounded.
- Cory Baadsgaard was 16. He was on Paxil, which was causing hallucinations, when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.
- Chris Fetters, age 18, killed his favorite aunt while on Prozac.
- Christopher Pittman, aged 12 murdered both his grandparents while on Zoloft.
- Matthew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft.
- Kip Kinkel, age 15, was on Prozac and Ritalin when he shot his parents while they slept and then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22.
- Luke Woodham, age 16 was on prozac when he killed his mother and 2 students, wounding 6 others.
- A boy in Pocatello, ID in 1998 had Zoloft induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.
- Michael Carneal, age 14, was on Ritalin when he opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting. Three teens were killed, five others were wounded.
- A young man in Alabama, went psychotic on Ritalin chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.
- Andrew Golden, age 11 was on Ritalin, and Mitchell Johnson age 14, was on Ritalin when they shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.
- Kurt Danysh, age 18 and on Prozac killed his father with a shotgun.He is now behind prison bars and writes letters trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.
And the list goes on and on and on and on.
We aren’t sure what the scientific link is here but we definitely feel as if there should be studies done and why and how medications caused these gruesome and harrowing acts of violence. Too many people, like we said this isn’t the whole list, have committed murder or suicide or murder/suicide while on these psychotropic medications. It may be time for a harder look into these medications and what is actually causing these severely adverse reactions. More remains to be seen, but as of right now it looks as if medications are more dangerous than first thought. What are your thoughts? Is it really the medications? Or is it just coincidence? Was the individual possibly going to do it regardless due to mental health problems and the medications just didn’t help them? Or did the medications push them along?